Fully hands on comprehensive course covering the fundamentals of composite restorations.
London, Hilton Watford WD25 8HA
Manchester, Doubletree Hilton Piccadilly M1 3DG
Price includes VAT
1)Full hands on practical on rubber dam with all restorations being placed under full isolation.
2) Conservative management of black triangles using Bioclear black triangle matrices and heated composite for efficient, predictable aesthetic results.
3) Addressing REAL clinical challenges we face when dealing with small failing class III cavities and ensuring provide an aesthetic, blended, high lustre restoration eliminating white lines.
4) Learn to create an adhesively designed cavity preparation for longevity of your new restoration.
5) Dealing with asymmetric teeth proportions directly.
6) Understanding the use of heated injection moulding technique and a structured shaping protocol for natural looking restorations.
1) Revisit cavity design for the modern adhesive restorations and a full hands on protocol for breaking contacts and shaping with precision.
2) Hands on to manage a large class II carious lesion from breaking contacts to the ideal cavity design.
3) Addressing all the issues clinicians face with placement and use of sectional matrix bands to increase predictability and dramatically elevate daily dentistry.
4) Using bespoke teeth with recreation of failing restorations of caries to build your confidence with real life clinical challenges.
5) Using heated injection moulding for a efficient build up protocol and managing contact points with absolute precision.
6) Managing adjacent cavities and having a predicable protocol for efficient quadrant dentistry. Increase patient comfort, profitability and efficiency.
BDS (Lon) MSc Aesthetic Dentistry (Lon)
Executive Council British Academy Aesthetic Dentistry
BDS London MJDF RCS Eng